Getting Your Passion Back

Good morning,
As I sit here I am compelled to share with you my thoughts and my feelings.  I want to start by asking a question?  Have you ever felt like you lost your mojo or  your passion to do.  Have you ever been in a place where you felt like you were missing that spice or that one thing that you needed to keep you going forward?  A place of stagnation.  I know this feeling all too well and I understand what it feels like all too well.  Especially when you are in ministry and called to do a work for God.  It seems that you are at a point of flying high, encouraged and then you become at a low place where you cry for no reason or you just feel some kind of way.  I wonder could it be that God is trying to carry you to the next level and you are simply having growing pains.  Could it be a level that you are at that you have surpassed and now God is saying prove me for who I am and allow me to take you to a place that you have never been before in a area of anointing that you have never experienced.  I believe that I am at that place where I have succeeded one level in my life and now it is time to go on to the next level.  It is in my opinion only natural for us to fear a little and have apprehension about the next level and where we are to go.  However, we must push past this place of fear and apprehension and not be afraid to go on with the Lord and do what He wants us to do.  I am learning more than ever that obedience is above all the best sacrifice that we could offer to the Lord.  A life of obedience to Him and what He wants us to do.  I know that obedience is not always the easiest thing to do, because it requires the flesh to be denied.  However, it is the most important sacrifice and best form of worship that we can offer to the Most High.  It is my prayer today for you and for myself that we are able to walk in a place of obedience to the Lord and that we begin to worship Him like never before.  He is all that we need and He wants us to give our very best to Him so that we can get His very best for us.  I pray that you all are encouraged and strengthened and enlightened this day and always in Jesus name.
Monique

Comments

  1. Jackie,
    One thing I know about fear is that it will inhibit your destiny and your purpose. It will cause you to stay in a place longer than usual because you are afraid of what is on the other side. It grips us everyday and we have to take control and say no to fear and yes to faith. When you made the statement and said you heard a voice ask, "Why you were afraid to go up" a light bulb came on in my mind and I felt chills. So many of us are afraid to go up and I know that it is because of past disappointments and mistakes. There is another level for us and a new dimension for us to get to so join with me today and decree and declare that we are going to get there and take our rightful place as people who have dominion over the earth rather than people who are bound to the circumstances in the earth. Be encouraged woman of God I believe that you are closer than you even realize to walking right into your place of prosperity and blessings that will overtake you. This is your year so decree and declare it.
    Love you much,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique,

    I was reading over your blog again and noticed that we are on the same mindset. I recently added a page to my google plus page called "Follow Your Passion" and while I was reading other posts I stumbled upon your google page that mentioned about what's your passion. Then I began to read on your blog how I had a dream about soaring above my circumstances that God gave me last year and how you encouraged me to move forward. You also wanted me to agree with you that I would do what God has called me to do. I believe the Holy Spirit led me to your blog again to read that post because you mentioned how a light bulb came on in your head about fear and in my dream I feared moving forward.

    Here it is 2017 and I have yet to begin the calling that God has commissioned me to do and I have begun to do it, but I allowed fear to grip me in 2016 not to mention circumstances. However, I'm encouraged by this blog and your statement, "What's Your Passion" Therefore I'm moving forward in 2017.

    God bless you Monique as you move forward as well and please start blogging again because it truly is a blessing even though only a few of us were reading it. Remember Jesus only had a few followers; twelve to be exact. God bless you Monique.

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Know who you are and Whose you are....

Change will Come