Good morning women of purpose and men of destiny,
I want to share with you this blog and hope that you will reply and begin to share it with others that you know.  I was searching on youtube.com a week or so ago and I cam across my sister Tiffany Thompson's  (Tiffany Michelle) testimony.  She shared it in 2010 with Time Square Church and it inspired me to encourage others to share their testimony.  Sometimes we think that what we go through does not mean much to others, but it is our experiences that are shared with others that help to develop others, teach others and help others not to make the same mistake that we made.  If we sit silently by and do not tell others about the obstacles that we overcome then what have we accomplished in life.  I think about the scripture that talks about Jesus talking to his disciples and sharing with them that greater works will they do.  A teacher is a successful teacher when his or her student exceeds the level that they are on.  Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, yet He said Greater works will you do,,,,John 14:12  Verily, Verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that i do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  We have the support of Jesus praying for us daily and we have been given the strength and the ability to do greater works than the miraculous works that Jesus did.  I believe that God gives us the power to do these things and I believe that when we do these things we must pray and keep the faith to believe that God will do what He said he would do in us and through us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know who you are and Whose you are....

Getting Your Passion Back

Change will Come