Change will Come

Good morning women of purpose and men of destiny,
Have you ever prayed for change to come in your life, your finances, you home, your job, in your children, relationships and/or business and it seems to be delayed for some reason.  Have you ever took a moment or a step back and asked the question why?  Or evaluated your actions to determine if possibly you are the cause of the delay?  Not in a sense that you are the cause of the delay because of a personality flaw, but in a sense that something you are doing, or a way you are thinking is causing the delay for change in your life.  We hear the word preached over and over again about how the Lord wants to bless us and that if we are willing and obedient we will eat the good of the land, or that He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think according to the power that works in us, or that above all God wants us to prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers....I could go on and on.  So I believe the word of God and you believe the word of God so what is the problem with it coming to past.  I know that we fight enemies in the supernatural realm and they are holding up our blessings, but is it for years and years?  Why is it that Daniel prayed and fasted for 21 days and received an answer on the 21st day.  "Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words." Daniel 10:12
And the angel said, "The day that you set your heart to understand, and to chasten yourself before thy God"  Could it be that we have missed setting  our heart in a position to understand that a change will take place in our lives?  Have we lost our discipline in our Christian walk with the Lord-fasting and spending time in prayer?  I know that for me this is something to think about.  I have been in the place that I am in for a long time.  A place that I know is not where I should be because of who I am in Christ.  I am supposed to have more than enough to meet the needs of my household because I am a child of Abraham and the blessings of Abraham are mine.   I had to take a self inventory of what the problem really is.  As a friend of mine reminded me a lot of the problem is fear.  A fear to be better, a fear to have more, a fear to do better.  Why? Because in times past we have been told by so many that it can't happen, it won't happen, it happened for them, but it won't happen for you.  Well today I declare that a change will come to you if you let it.  Believe that you are more than what you are now, believe that you have more than what you have now.  Believe that all your needs are met and that God has given you the power to get wealth.  Wealth is not just in cash dollars or material possessions.  But instead wealth encompasses so much more for the believer.  When you are wealthy you have favor, you are not worried or stressed about tomorrow or the cares of what they will bring.  When you are wealthy you are content and satisfied that God has all things in control and that your needs will be met and that He will give you the desires of your heart if you put your trust and confidence in Him.  All things are working together for good and I believe it today that my change is on the way.  I don't want to just say it, but I believe it I receive it and that completely settles it in heaven and in my heart.
God Bless,
Monique

Comments

  1. God used you to answer a question I had asked Himjust this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God used you to answer a question I had asked Himjust this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Know who you are and Whose you are....

Getting Your Passion Back

When Life Seems to Knock You Down...