Use the gifts that you have within

When I read about the gifts and callings being without repentance, in the bible, I think about how may people live their lives day to day without using the gifts and callings that God has placed on their lives.  As I sat here today at my dining room table, ready to write this blog, I thought about how the conversations in heaven must go.  It came to me, that God in heaven must look down on His people and ask the angels some questions that may go like this, "Why won't my people use the gifts and talents that I have instilled in them?, They pray for an answer, and I reveal it to them, yet they don't trust the revelation.  When will they get to a point where they understand all that I have is theirs because I am a covenant keeping God.  I don't take gifts or callings back once they are given  to them.  What will it take for them to see that I have given them everything that they need to have dominion over all things in the earth?  Above all I have given them my Son, Jesus, and a Comforter, the Holy Spirit to lead and guide them.  How far will they go without activating the gifts and callings that I have placed on their lives?  Where will the road have to end before they finally get the revelation? 

Even though He knows the answers to the questions, it is something that I believe is very real.  How long will we continue waiting on a move of God when He is waiting on us to move?  We maybe waiting on the right time or the right moment in our minds, but the time is now and the moment is today.  We must occupy our time and use it wisely for the Lord.  The enemy wants to sift us as wheat and to steal the vision that God has given to us.  He knows that he cannot take away your calling or your gifting, so instead he causes you to sit on it and say, "I am not ready yet, I need more time to get it together."  When God is saying, "Go now and do the things that I have called you to do and I will be with you all the way."

We sit and pray, but don't move.  How much longer are we going to wait.  In my email to the women of purpose I talk about the importance of balanced living.  We must become balanced spiritually and naturally.  This is why we have so much sickness in the church, because we don't have the full revelation of the Healer.  Healing is our portion, it's our bread.  There is so much poverty in the church, because many don't have the revelation of the Provider who clothes the ravens and beautifies the fields, yet we cannot believe Him to pay the bills that we have, by giving us ideas and blessing us to use the talents that we have to bring increase into our storehouses and to bless others.

I believe this is a season and a time for the people of God to come into a place of balanced living so that we can understand the true covenant that we have with the Lord and the inheritance that is rightfully ours.  I hope that you know today that you have an inheritance in the kingdom of God if you are in the body of the beloved.  You have a covenant right to increase and to be blessed, you are the seed of Abraham.  Why settle for less, if you have Jesus you have the best of the best.  There is no body greater than Him.  My prayer for you today is that the revelation of who you are and whose you are begin to resonate so deeply within you till you truly understand what God has in store for you and know that no devil no where can take away what the Lord has set aside just for you.  Use your talents and gifts and walk in your calling, please stop with the excuses and wasting time.  There is purpose and destiny within you just waiting to break free and be fulfilled. 
Monique

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know who you are and Whose you are....

Getting Your Passion Back

When Life Seems to Knock You Down...