Keep Moving Forward

Today is a day to keep moving forward, no matter what it looks like around you and no matter what you hear or what others are saying about your situation keep moving forward.  Remember God has the final say so and sometimes we put ourselves in a situation where we allow what others say about us and what they think about us to cripple our progress, but please do not do that anymore from this day forward.  You know the enemy has no power over you and the only power that he has is the power that you or I give to him.  He cannot control your destiny or halt your destiny or even change your destiny.  God has the final say so about your destiny and your purpose.  I have been thinking about a lot of things in my life here lately and one thing that I have discovered is that I have to begin to think that things will change, to say that things will change and to act as if things have already changed.  When I think about change in my life my perception becomes different about my current situation and the things that seem to be problematic began to get smaller and smaller and the solution becomes larger and larger.  I have a different perspective on life and what is going on around me.  As my perception changes about my life then my conversation begins to change.  I no longer speak as a person who is defeated and depressed, sick or overwhelmed, but I now begin to speak the solution as if it has already happened.  My words have power to create and therefore I am creating with my words my new atmosphere.  Now finally that my perception/thinking has changed and my conversation has changed, now my actions have changed and I am now a go getter, I am pursuing after my purpose and my goals and my dreams and what it is that I need to pursue after, my calling.  I am activating my thoughts and my words and they have now come alive in my actions.  What an awesome thing.  So today make a decision to go forward and to move ahead and don't let anything stop you.  You can move forward regardless of where you have been, you don't have to stay in the quicksand and allow the cares of this life to swallow you up, but instead you can grab hold of the vine of life which is Jesus and allow Him to pull you out with the words that you speak and the faith that you have to believe that it is possible for you to be healthy, wealthy and wise and to be the child of God that He has called you to be.  No matter what keep moving forward and change your words so that you can change your situation and walk into that place that the Lord has set aside just for you.
God bless your heart,
Monique

Comments

  1. Monique,

    Correction,
    It was "Getting Your Passion Back"
    Still encouraging though lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Know who you are and Whose you are....

Getting Your Passion Back

Change will Come